Pizuna 400 Thread Cotton Pillow Cases For Babies
|AUTHENTICATED THREAD COUNT||These Sheets are durable & soft gives comforts of 5-star luxury sheet at an affordable price. Every drop of color used in the fabric is with fade-resistant dyes that stay bright even after extended use makes it heirloom quality product|
|Wash Care||Make sure to wash your Sheets, Pillowcases or Duvet Cover Sets on gentle cycle. Add fabric softener during your machine's rinse cycle to help increase softness and reduce wrinkles. Immediately after drying, hand press your sheets to avoid wrinkles.|
|Category Page Product Description||
Crib pillowcases are soft, moisture absorbent and gentle on your baby’s skin. Individually tailored in high quality 100% long staple cotton to ensure maximum comfort, these crib pillowcases are made with extra special care to keep your little one in mind.
Your baby spends most of the time in cribs, so it’s important to comfort them with pillowcases that are made with the highly breathable fabric to make them feel protected, safe, and cocooned in softness. The smooth crib pillowcases are made with naturally soft 100% long-staple cotton that is gentle on your baby’s skin while they sleep restfully throughout the night.
• PERFECT CRIB PILLOWCASES FOR BABIES: The toddler pillow cases are made to make your baby feel safe and healthy restful sleep. These finest quality pillowcases are ideal for a baby’s skin & made with safe, soft materials. The toddler pillowcases are weaved in 100% long staple premium cotton to give your bundle of joy comfort and care. With these small pillow cases your baby can wake up happy from a deep restful slumber.
• AUTHENTICATED 400 THREAD COUNT: The baby crib fitted sheet is made with soft lightweight breathable fabric to provide utmost comfort to your little one. These baby pillowcases are a great addition to your home as smooth texture and vivid colors brings joy to your nursery. Choose from a wide variety of colors for soft crib pillowcases in fade-resistant dyes and remains vibrant even after extended use.
• EASY CARE AND MAINTENANCE: These 400 TC Crib pillowcases with Fade Resistant Dyes stay bright after extended use. Each piece is inspected before packaging from our socially compliant factory. These baby pillowcases are meticulously made to give your little one healthy sleeping experience, every day. Machine wash on gentle cycle, tumble dry low. Contact with bleach/bleaching agent contained in certain detergents may lead to colour loss.
• SUPERIOR QUALITY STANDARD: Individually Tailored, Measured and Quality Checked (piece by piece). The toddler pillow cases are OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified an independent certification system that ensures our textiles meet high safety standards to keep your babies safe and healthy. All fabric used are 100 % eco-friendly chemical free and certified AZO FREE, making it soothing for even the babies sensitive skin.
• BUY RISK FREE! SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so confident in the quality of our toddler pillow cover that we offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are unsatisfied, contact us through seller tab to return the product for a refund. Ultimate gifting option for expecting parents, baby showers, Christmas Day, and more.
Wash CareMake sure to wash your Sheets, Pillowcases or Duvet Cover Sets on gentle cycle. Add fabric softener during your machine's rinse cycle to help increase softness and reduce wrinkles. Immediately after drying, hand press your sheets to avoid wrinkles.
Shipping & ReturnWe have a simple return policy. All you need to do is send us the product back in 30-days from delivery date in its original packaging and condition. To complete the return, we would need a receipt or proof of purchase. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Meticulously crafted from the bestselling, supersoft fabric that started it all
Fine Yarn Technique
We use only sustainably sourced natural 100% long staple cotton.
All our textile offerings are crafted using the Fine Yarn Technique which is employed in weaving and processing. The result is thinner long staple cotton yarn that is super soft, subtle and long lasting. The general idea is that a fabric boasting of 1000 thread count cannot be made softer. This myth is busted by the Fine Yarn Technique that increases softness and absorbency compared to other Thread Count
Our Holistic Approach.
Our approach is simple – we are dedicated in creating products and services that are in sync with what our customers wants. Unlike the traditional supply chain, we send all our best quality craftsmanship and the finest materials directly to our warehouse. We remove the middle men, stores and the additional costs and then pass along the savings to you. The additional cost of approx 80 USD is steer clear of and the sheets reach at a best possible price.
40£(Product & Shipping Cost) + 40£(Middle Man) = 80£ 40£ (Happy Customer)